INFLAMMATION...Did you know that reducing the inflammation in your body can help protect you against several major diseases (cancer, Heart attack, stroke, diabetes, asthma, etc.)? Eating healthy and overall self maintenance/care will reduce the inflammation in your body, and can be done with the help of some natural remedies and activities.
How to Reduce Your Inflammation?!
If you are considering using a diet supplement or any form of alternative medicine for inflammation, make sure to consult with your physician first. Self-treating any condition and avoiding or delaying standard care may have serious consequences.
Portobella Mushroom Pizzas
2, 2-oz. Portobello mushroom caps, stems removed and gills scraped out
¼ cup no sugar added Italian tomato sauce (such as Rao’s Homemade®)
4 oz. reduced-fat, shredded mozzarella cheese
2 Tbsp shredded basil (optional)
* Preheat broiler.
* Place the mushroom caps on a lightly-greased baking sheet lined with foil.
* Spray tops with cooking spray.
* Broil 3 to 4 minutes on each side until tender.
* Evenly spread the tomato sauce into each cap, and then top with cheese and basil.
* Broil again for 2 to 3 minutes until cheese is melted.
1 LEAN | 3 GREEN | 3 CONDIMENTS
YIELD: 1 SERVING
TOTAL TIME: 10-15 MINUTES
Per Serving: 330 calories | 36g protein | 14g carbohydrate | 19g fat
Enrich ~ Renew ~ Live
Certified Health Coach
Copyright © 2019 Health Powered Mom, All rights reserved.